The child theme fonts can be changed by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Fonts
- The LATO font is used throughout the site. However, you can choose any google fonts available and assign it to anywhere.
- Theme Font 1 is used for headings
- Theme Font 2 is used for body and paragraph
- Theme Font 3 is used for input
- Theme Font 4 is Astter custom font used through out site for user profile and search.
- You can inspect element choose any other element font need to apply too and just add element to “Assign” Box
IMPORTANT: End element or say Last element should not have comma.
The child theme colors can be changed by performing the following steps:
- Navigate to Appearance → Customize → Colors
- Background color for site
- Secondary Color – used for various part of site for background like enews widget and comments
- Link Color – Link on content color
- Accent Color – used for all buttons and custom font color
- Accent Hover Color – used for button hover