You’re in luck! We have built an amazing exit pop-up to to help grab the attention of your readers before they exit yourself. Simple follow the instructions to set up 1 of the 1 exit pop-ups pre-coded into the child theme. The first one includes an image and the second is a solid color!
- Navigate to: Appearance → Customize → Exit Popup Settings
- Enable Exit Popup
- Define Popup width and height
- Pop-up Validity – so popup will trigger again after 1 day(s)
- Pop-up can have background image / background color
- Color for Headings – Pop-up Title and Sub Title
- Color for Fonts – Pop-up Content Before Form color
- Color for Button background
- Set background for pop-up or add image for pop-up that will show image next to the form
- Popup Content Before Form can be any HTML
- Form Action – if form action is set Form will be included on popup, it works same as Genesis eNews Extended
- Then Set First Name, Last Name and Email input “name” and set Text/Placeholder for input/button.
NOTE: Uses Cookie ‘ThemePopupExit’ to set Validity of Popup