To use the One-Click Theme Setup, perform the following steps:
- Backup your website database and files
- Under Appearance > Themes, click the Add New button near the top of the page
- Upload the .zip file: recipe-blogger.zip
- Activate Recipe Blogger Theme
- Upon activation, you will be taken to a page where you can run the optional automated setup. Click the blue button for Install Pack – this will begin the installation process
- If you are not automatically redirected to the Theme Setup page, you can find it at:
Genesis > Child Theme Setup
We’ve curated a few plugins we think will help you use Course Maker Pro. The following plugins will be automatically installed and activated during the One-Click Theme Setup:
- Atomic Blocks
- Simple Social Icons
- Genesis eNews Extended
- WPForms Lite
- WP Recipe Maker
- Smash Balloon Social Photo Feed
When the One-Click Theme Setup is finished, you will see there are a few new pages created: Homepage, Recipe Index, Landing Page, GUTENBERG OPTIMIZED Page, About, and Contact.
You will also notice there are 10 sample blog posts created(only if your wordpress is fresh Install) – feel free to modify or remove these demo posts and pages as needed.
You will also notice there are some categories created too – feel free to modify or remove them as needed.
The new Homepage and Blog pages will be assigned under Settings > Reading
We are not adding Blog page on Demo install as this page be any page that can be set on Settings > Reading and will show all posts same as archive style
Demo Content Looks Different?
Sometime because of Site have not enough posts to display then it looks different then demo. Demo content only installed if WordPress site is new Install.
For home please check Home page guide for each section and its configuration in details.
For other pages also check articles under “BLOCK PAGES GUIDE” on Doc