Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Content Archives
Below is default theme settings we set to looks archive like demo.
- Full Width: Enabled
- Featured Section: Enabled. This section show post on top as Featured Section. (Background can be changed from Appearance > Customize > Colors > Hero Background Color and Hero Secondary Background Color)
- Grid: 3
- Select content or excerpt to display on archive
- Set Content Limit if Entry content selected to show
- Display Featured Image: Yes
- Featured Image Size: genesis-featured-image(325×480)
To know more about Regenerate Thumbnails check Regenerate Thumbnails article
- Show Post Info: NO
Post Info include author name, date and comments we are not showing right now
- Show Post Content: No
- Show Post Meta: Yes
Post Meta include Post Categories and Post Tags
- Image Position: Above Title
- Meta Position: Above Title (default position for post meta is after title and content)
- Post Info Text
- Post Meta Text
- Read More Text: “Continue Reading”
You will see a live view of your changes in the Customizer Preview Pane. Change these values to suit your needs, and be sure to hit “Publish” when you are ready.
If you do not like the changes you have made, each color has a “Default” button you can click to restore its default color value.